Organization Local Business GEO Tag
  • U.S. Office Address: 2319 S.W. 29 Ave., Miami, Fl. 33145
    U.S.Mailing Address: 2520, Coral Way, Suite 2014, Miami, FL 33145
    U.S. Number: 754-368-2330

Our Accountants and Tax Preparers with extensive years of experience - not assistants or clerks - will work directly with you on your case.

If you’re a foreigner in the United States or are working on behalf of a foreigner in the United States looking to file a FIRPTA return, or have other accounting and tax service needs, we have what you’re looking for.

Most of our customers find that filing their return on their own is complicated, time-consuming, and confusing. To maximize the amount of their return, our clients come to us for our understanding of the process, and our ability to quickly and cost-effectively process their returns!

We will explain and guide you through the filing process so you can have peace of mind, knowing that your filings are complete and accurate.

To see if our services are a good fit for your needs, we offer a free consultation. Fill out the form on the Get in Touch page, and we’ll schedule a free consultation!

Here are the three types of services we offer.

Firpta Services

The highest refunds allowed by law for the lowest fees, guaranteed.

FIRPTA [Foreign Investors Real Property Tax Act] Consultation, Forms, Procedures, and Applications

Learn More about FIRPTA here.

Withholding Certificates

which can lower or eliminate FIRPTA withholding at closing.

FIRPTA Affidavits

Sales Closing Document Package

FIRPTA Filing Requirements

Non-Resident Alien Tax Returns - (Form 1040 NR, etc.)

Forms and Filing Packages

As required by IRS for Real Estate Closings (HUD-1)

Early Refund Tax Return Filings

Can procure refunds in the same year of sale (usually within 90 days), instead of having to wait until the next tax year to file for your return.

ITIN And C.A.A Services

As Certified Acceptance Agents, our services will bring you peace of mind.

Certification of Passports, Visas, and National Identity Cards

These certifications are for the fulfillment of ITIN and FIRPTA requirements

With us, you can keep your originals, bypassing the submission of original documents to the IRS for your applications

Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN) Applications

Employer Identification Number (EIN) Applications

As Certified Acceptance Agents, our services will bring you peace of mind.

Accounting / Tax Services

For accounting and tax needs, we provide the following:

United States and Non-Resident Alien IRS Income Tax Returns

Employment and Payroll Tax Returns and Filings

Corporate Or LLC And Partnership Income Tax Returns And Filings​

Estate and Gift Tax Returns

Tax Consulting and Limited Representation with the IRS for Audits, Examinations, and Collections